Saturday, February 18, 2012

And so it begins...

In a few hours I will be headed to the airport and saying goodbye to Portland for the next four months! Last night I had a fabulous dinner with family and friends to celebrate the beginning of my new adventure. I am so excited, nervous, scared...I have no idea what to expect, but I'm just going to go with the flow. I am going to be traveling with my friend Tai who will be one of my roommates in Hotel Cleopatra (Cleo's). The weather in Fremantle is currently in the 90's so that will be a nice change from the Portland rain (:

To contact me while I'm abroad:

I won't have a cell phone, but my ipod touch has a messaging app that I am hoping will work. The number you can text is: 240 979 4288
my address is:
Jordan Anderson
University of Portland Study Abroad
University of Notre Dame Australia
Hotel Cleopatra
19 Mouat Street
Fremantle
Western Australia 6160
Australia





No comments:

Post a Comment